Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Subscription based services can be canceled at anytime unless otherwise noted in the terms for your specific engagement.
- Terminated subscriptions are not subject to any refund of monies already paid for the term of the current billing cycle (monthly, annually, etc)
- Free trial periods that that reach their expiration period will automatically renew at the frequency and plan level chosen for a specific service during registration of the free trial. To avoid any charges, insure program is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the expiration of your trial.
- If no specific plan was chosen during registration of a free trial and more than one recurring frequency is available for the plan demonstrated in the trial, the shortest frequency will be used for your ongoing renew until canceled.
- Once a billing event has occurred there is no refund in whole or part to the amount paid; you have opted to retain the use of the service or system for the period specified and terminating earlier is by customer choice to discontinue without refund for that period.
- In certain cases, credits for free or enhanced services may be issued. This is a case-by-case basis depending on the specific situation and only through communications directly with customer service.
- Refunds may only be provided (upon management approval) for the following scenarios (a) an incorrect billing amount based on the plan chosen at the time of the billing event (b) an official legal notice from your financial institution that the user of the payment vehicle engaged in fraudulent behavior. We reserve the right to request specific proof fraud and/or copies of the legal enforcement procedures toward the user of the payment vehicle.