Career Level Intermediate
Experience 3 Years
Industry Software Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Min of 3 years experience
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Develop and design efficient RESTful services and APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write industry-standard technical documentation.
- Design server-side architecture
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches and architectures
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
Preferred Technology Stack / Hands-On Experience
- DevOps tools preferably Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- C# 7 / .net 4.x
- C# async / await
- .NET Core / Standard / Entity Framework
- ASP.NET Web API
- added advantage
- MS SQL SERVER / MongoDB
- OWIN, OAuth2
- Dependency Injection / Simple Injector
- Domain Driven Design / CQRS / Event Sourcing
- TFS / Git
- Experience in API design and development.
- Creating Windows Services
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.