Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Data Analytics
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Are you passionate about data and technology? Would you like to be at the forefront of innovation, working in a fast-paced environment with the resources of an established global tech consulting company? In the role of Data Analyst Apprentice, you will be providing support to consulting and technical teams across various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will play a critical role by contributing to the knowledge management process while interfacing with internal teams to ensure high-quality deliverables.
The Data Engineer Apprentice opportunity is for early-career starters interested in breaking into the tech industry while gaining real-world experience. Our apprenticeship is designed to provide a pathway to a successful tech career where opportunities traditionally do not exist. Therefore, we must insist that all applicants have not yet completed their Bachelor’s degree.
We believe in the earn-while-you-learn model, so you will work full-time with our partner company while also participating in New Apprenticeships Data Analyst Apprenticeship program, which is at no cost to you. The apprenticeship offers small cohorts, learning hands-on from industry experts, certifications, portfolio building, career coaching, mentoring, plus the ability to earn additional credits towards a bachelor’s degree.
Furthermore, New Apprenticeship’s Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program is an official registered apprenticeship recognized by the Department of Labor (DOL). Every graduate of a Registered Apprenticeship program receives a nationally-recognized credential from the DOL
You can learn more about the role and apprenticeship program here: https://hubs.la/Q013KDLt0
Because we understand that you’re just beginning your career, we’re committed to your learning and growth. We’re seeking candidates who have the following requirements.
- Prior work experience with data visualization, business analytics, business consulting (IDEAL)
- Some coding/programming experience: HTML, Python, R, SAS, Java, C++, SQL, CSS, Scala, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Some combination of advanced Excel and data visualization (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Data acquisition
- Develop data set processes
- Use programming language and tools
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Our apprenticeship is designed to provide a pathway to a successful tech career where opportunities traditionally do not exist. Therefore, we must insist that all applicants have not yet completed their Bachelor’s degree.